Angels and Demons


Acknowledgements to hairstyle-artist-indonesia.blogspot.com for the image.

 If you believe in God, surely you must believe in Angels and Demons. The question is though; are they here on earth? Can we see them? Will they help or harm us? The following is a story from a nursing student working in an old hospital.

Night duty, has been the the fear of most new nurses. Training hospitals are old, creaky and pretty much scary at night. Worst of all, is the one hour break that the 'in-charge nurse' takes, and then you're alone. Alone with the sleeping patients and the sounds of the night. The night-shift for this young nurse was pretty ordinary, buzzers to answer and the usual rounds. A cat came into that night, which was always a bad sign. There have been legends, of cats being 'The Guardians of the Gates of the Underworld'. They apparently send the creatures of the night back to where they come from.

The young nurse, chased the cat out of the ward .After her shift, she did not go to bed, as she was off that night. The day proved uneventful, and being tired by afternoon, went to bed early.

She was awoken during the early hours of the morning, by a winged creature trying to strangle her in her sleep. It was white, thin and incredibly strong. It resembled descriptions of a harpie.  It sat on her chest, whilst its bony hands grabbed at her throat and tried to strangle her. She tried to scream as fear filled her, but no words came out. Her voice was gone. She tried to move but was pinned down. As her fear mounted, all she could remember was a friend saying that swearing helped chase away supernatural beings. She started swearing at the creature, and it finally vanished. Getting off the bed, she realised her clothing was saturated. Being wide awake, she knew this was not a dream. After that incident, she always wore a blessed medallion to work, and was not so fast to chase a cat away.
So, it seems such creatures live amongst us. However it maybe better, that we don't see the proof of such things.

Nivi

Comments

  1. Hey! my life is devastated! I’m going through hell right now from the past one month,i broke up with my bf. we both were completely in love.But i started having some issues with myself. my mood swings were a lot to handle for him an that point i just felt the need to break up and so i did.And i hurt him to the core which i never wanted to.He kept on begging me but i didn’t hear.Later on he started avoiding me and kind of did everything as you said in your video.it felt bad.I always loved him but i had to break up.I regret breaking up so much.But after that he said no to me.He said he’ll never come back as he cannot put faith in me.I have tried my level best but he is adamant that he cannot trust me. even though after i realised what i did.I changed myself completely.I dealt with my mood swings and now i don’t get any.He cannot trust me.what should i do?I love him and he does too but he says he don’t have that much courage to come back. one day in my office going through the internet i saw a post of a lady giving testimony on how she got her husband back,i also come across a blog site on how to reunite and get your ex back with a love spell it was really amazing to see this so i copy his email id on http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ i explain my situation to him and gave him all the details he requested from me, he give me few days assurance that my boyfriend will come back after the spell i was so overwal to hear that so i just keep calm and follow up his order coz i really love my boyfriend and want him back. on the second day after the spell as he promise me, my ex call me also show up in my office begging me to forgive him and accept him back with out no delay, i lift him up with a kiss and was so very happy to have him back all my happiness was from Dr happy he is indeed a true man a father and a god sent. plz contact Dr happy on his email id direct at happylovespell2@gmail.com or call his mobile number on +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband left 2 months ago. A week after he left I found out he was dating someone who posted a picture of him kissing her in fb and that she “loves this man”. I am sick to my stomach. I want him back I do not want to be apart much less separated or divorced. I love my husband and I want to fight for him. I’m so scared of losing him. i knew my husband and i also know that some thing else was involve on this when i found out that this woman use a magic spell on my husband just to take him away from me, i was so devastating this as a result also destroyed my heart and soul coz i love my husband and i really want to get back with him i have seek for different counselling, nor could work out for me so i started given up on my husband coz there was no hope on getting back with him. one faithful night after my work, i got home trying to search for a friend of my of facebook, i come across a love page on how to get ex back, fix your broken marriage and stop divorced i was so happy want i found out some wonderful comment and testimony of a real spell caster who has help a lot of people to get their husband back so i order for an urgent love spell to get my husband, i contacted him via.. happylovespell2@gmail.com i did all he ask of me 2 days after the spell my husband show up at my office begging me to forgive him. i never believed i could have my husband back again we live happily now he show me love, care, also promise not to leave me again all thanks to Dr happy a real truthful spell caster plz if you have any problem similar to my do not hesitate to contact him http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ for more details email.....happylovespell2@gmail.com or add him on whats-app +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Love Spell

Born with a Caul(Veil)