Do you believe in ghosts?

D

Do you believe in ghosts? I never really believed in ghosts as a child. They were just the scary things in horror movies. My mother always told me movies were make-believe so in my mind so to were the ghosts. However as I got older and started working in hospitals, I heard the freakish of things. I never saw one myself but the stories I heard definitely made the hair all over my arms stand up.

This is the most recent story I heard last night told my a reputable source with witnesses:

A 40 something lady working in an Australian facility for several years stated she had seen a ghost of an elderly man several weeks after he had died. She was busy attending to her patients as she noticed a tall man walking around barefoot wearing a white hospital gown. When she walked closer, the man slipped through a barely opened door. She stopped in her tracts the moment she realised she had just seen a ghost. The man she saw fitted the description of someone who had lived in that room but died weeks ago. She was not the only one who saw this ghost. Another lady also working in the area reported being lifted up by the throat by the same ghost.

 Workers were suddenly afraid to work in the area, even those that didn't know of the sightings felt unsettled there. The matter got so severe that the manager brought in  a priest to pray for the soul and sprinkled holy water around the facility. Also a psychic came in to ensure the area was now clean. Thankfully after all the prayers it seemed the soul found peace and the man's ghost was not seen again.

Nevertheless I must admit even before knowing this story I never did like going down that corridor and never willingly entered that room unless it was necessary.

Chs

Nivi
Acknowledgements to wdfyfe.wordpress.com for the image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Love Spell

Born with a Caul(Veil)

Angels and Demons